For just US $100 (or US $50 for retired judges) you become a member in good standing, entitled to all these benefits:
- Attending our Judicial Education Institute at no cost, which is eligible for continuing judicial education credit through the National Judicial College.
- Attending our Annual Meeting and Conference on August 10 and 11, 2023, at no cost.
- Attending the National LGBTQ+ Bar Association’s Lavender Law Conference at the discounted rate of $200 instead of the regular rate of $320 for judges (a savings of $120!).
- Enjoying the camaraderie of other LGBTQ+ judges from around the world at our virtual social events held every week.
- A monthly e-mail newsletter with news about LGBTQ+ judicial colleagues and our Association’s activities.
- A special LGBTQ+ Judges membership lapel pin.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any difficulty submitting your membership form and dues through this website, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other methods of processing membership dues are available, including Venmo, Paypal, CashApp, Zelle, and personal check.
The “optional foundation contribution” to the International LGBTQ+ Judges’ Foundation is voluntary. The Foundation uses contributions to support judicial education on LGBTQ+ issues and to provide financial scholarships to law students who demonstrate a commitment to the LGBTQ+ community. Finally, the Foundation is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization by the IRS; accordingly, contributions are tax deductible in the United States to the extent allowed by federal and state law.